today i dun have much to post but manages to find so photos.went to guzheng.bought bubble tea went bak and do hw nothing else interesting so i continue with photos enjoy!

Adventure,I sure miss you alot.

When i put my lips like this,i want you to kiss me.

friends are like balloons.If you let them go,you can't get them back,so i'm gonna tie you to my heart so i'll never lose you.

i miss you♥

Love you forever and forever.Love you with all my ♥.Love you whenever we're together.Love you when we're apart.

we is friends,you and me is friends.You smile,i smile.You hurt,i hurt.You cry,i cry.You jump off a bridge.......I gonna miss your E-Mails.

you can pick your friends and you can poop at work but you can't chase your work friends around with a piece of poop
well i sign off now!Bye!
♥I♥-♥Heart♥-♥candycane♥
♥ Sky 0f L0VE-, 5:11 AM.